Sunday, March 12, 2006

what's 2+7?

Well, this weekend I've had to write a ten page paper about my personal family history as it relates to the history of the United States. Until this experience, I was under the impression that writing ten pages about one topic was incredibly difficult. It's a good feeling to prove yourself right every once in a while.

There's several reasons why this was a hard assignment. First and foremost, it was ten pages, which, in case anybody has any false impressions about the length of ten pages, is not short. Second, it required research into family history, U.S. history, AND writing skills. and third, I am wiped out. Ten pages is a long way. Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Rachy Rach said...

I thought you improved your fluff-writing skills when you took Willard's class... but I suppose it can only fluff itself so far.