Friday, March 24, 2006

keane


As the title of my blog suggests, I really like keane. why is this? not only because they rock. well, yes it is, but, since I feel this strange obligation to describe it in more detail, here we go:

First off, Keane is a British band, and, as I'm sure we all know, any band from the UK is bound to be good. As an example, we'll just look at a few UK bands. The Beatles, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, that one guy who sings that one song that's on the top of those one charts, I think his name's James Blunt. And of course, Keane. While this last one is obviously the best, the other ones on that list are all good too.

Second, keane is a unique type of band, as in "no-guitar", instead they have a keyboard, drums, and vocals. They're also very talented, obviously having the ability and drive to write incredible lyrics, and that guy can sing. Don't believe me? Go listen to it yourself right here. I think a couple of those don't work though. Well, I think that pretty much sums it up with the example there. Keane rocks.

1 comment:

Rachy Rach said...

And when is their next CD coming out?