Friday, May 19, 2006

radio.blog troubles...

did I already talk about this? eh, it don't matter.

Anyway, for a while now I've been trying to figure out how to embed music in my blog with a program called radio.blog, so that A: I can share my superior music preference with all you people who
still seem to think that classic rock is cool and B: to create that awkwardness when you get into a web page not knowing that your speakers are on and suddenly (good) music comes blasting from your computer and everybody looks at you all funny... you know.... please tell me that hasn't only happened to me.... *shifty eyes* Well, anyway, my point is that I haven't been able to do this yet, because the people who write these things can't seem to speak english. Well, they do speak english, but it's like, english with a bunch of Jargon mixed in with it. stuff like "...embed the RBS into index.php and be sure to do this with an FTP, or else it won't work right, and also make sure you understand XML format and your webpage supports RBS, XML, and SWF... and if you don't get any of that then you're a stupid n00b."

So why on earth do they subject me to this kind of treatment? do they want people to go insane just trying to get music on their blog? The only reason I can see is job security. If they start using real words, normal people might actually understand the inner working of the internet, and these jerks will become cheap, often unemployed, blue collar labor. They're still jerks.

by a-the-by: this would explain the weird little box underneath my user profile that says "the page does not exist" or whatever it says now.



No comments: